Marc-Michaels is always looking for talented and motivated individuals. To apply for an open position with Marc-Michaels, please complete the form below.
Interior Design Careers with Marc-Michaels
Marc-Michaels is always looking for talented and motivated individuals. A team-focused foundation and commitment to design excellence has earned our firm a consistent top ranking in the country within our specialties, and we are searching for people who desire to be a part of this success. Benefits include 401k, health and dental insurance.
To apply for an open position with Marc-Michaels, please complete the form below.
Marc-Michaels Interior Design, Inc. is a nationally recognized interior design firm specializing in high -end residential, model merchandising, and commercial spaces. A team -focused foundation to create design excellence has earned our firm a consistent top ranking in the country within our specialties. We are seeking a design intern who is currently a junior or senior enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program. During the course of the internship, the trainees or students will get exposure to the inner workings of an interior design firm as well as the opportunity to work hands-on with some design projects.
Intern commitment is a minimum of 12 consecutive weeks, 16 hours per week minimum, but offer and encourage as much experience as possible up to 40 hours per week.
Please submit the below questionnaire along with a resume/portfolio to: hr@marc -michaels.com
- Library Resource/Vendor: Maintenance and organization of resource and material library.
- Follow-up with vendor calls and requests. Material and information gathering. Maintenance and updates of catalogs. Schedule and follow-up of vendor presentations.
- Project/Document Organization and Coordination: Assembly of project presentation booklets. Organization of project binders and documentation. Coordination, review, and filing of documentation and correspondence.
- Research and Development: Study and research of products, sources, and materials. Research and record product specification information and technical data.
- Design Support: Contacting vendors for product information including pricing, lead times, and memo samples. Writing and assembling cost sheets for designers. Filing product tear sheets and memos in personal libraries. Assisting in reselections of fabrics, furniture, and lighting
- Will you be receiving course credit for the internship you are applying for with Marc -Michaels Interior Design?
- What are the requirements or guidelines (if any) of the internship outlined b y your University/College?
- What are your possible start/end dates & days/times available?
- Rate your level of proficiency 1-10 (1 being a beginner and 10 being an expert) in AutoCAD: and SketchUp:
- What do you hope to gain from an internship with Marc -Michaels Interior Design?
- Why do you believe you would be a successful candidate?